Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program Coupons
About the WIC farmer’s market coupons:
- NAHC WIC received 330 coupons for distribution in July!
- Eligible families may receive a booklet worth $20 one time, on a first come, first-served basis.
- We will distribute the checks in July:
- In Oakland: at the Fruitvale Farmer’s Market, on July 12, 19 (and possibly July 26)
- In Alameda: at the Alameda Point WIC clinic on Saturday, July 16, and Monday, July 18
- In San Francisco: at the Capp Street WIC clinic on Thursday, July 14
Coupons can be used to purchase fruits, vegetables and fresh herbs only, and only at Farmer’s Markets or Stalls Authorized by WIC in the state of California. Click HERE for an up-to-date list of WIC-Authorized Farmer’s Markets in California.
Click HERE for more information about the Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program from the California Department of Public Health