San Francisco Dental
The Native American Health Center
Offers Affordable Family Dental Care!
We are open to all in the community! There is no residential, tribal
or ethnic requirement for the use of the clinic.
Dental Services Offered:
Crowns & Bridges
Dentures & Partials
Orthodontics' (Braces) - Oakland Clinic Only
Specialty Dentist Include:
I.O.C - Infant Oral Care program is designed for parents & caregivers of children from 0-5 years old. Our goal is to see children by their first birthday or even sooner! The earlier we can see your child for a dental exam, the more likelihood we have to prevent dental cavities.
Prenatal Dental Care - It's important for you to take good care of your teeth and gums while you are pregnant. Preventive dental cleanings and annual exams during pregnancy are not only safe, but are recommended.
• Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal for 21 years and younger
• Pregnancy Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal - limited procedures
• Emergency Medi-Cal/Denti-Cal - limited procedures
• Healthy Families & Healthy Kids
• In Network with Delta Dental of California & Delta Premier
• PPO Private Insurances
• Sliding Scale Fee - To qualify for Sliding Scale Discount you will need to bring proof income & picture ID
Need an appointment? We have 2 locations that are close to BART and other public transportation!
You can call us at:
San Francisco General Dental: 415.621.8056
San Francisco Pedo-Dental: 415.621.6450